VIVE Immersion Program enrollment is now open!
Our drop off immersion classes will start next 2014-2015 school year, and will offer children the opportunity to learn Spanish in the most organic way possible- by living the language!
Our emergent inspired curriculum and multi-sensory, play based approach offers the greatest opportunities for contextual and hands on learning.
At a glance details about VIVE:
- Small classes of 5 children per instructor maximize Spanish exposure and practice
- Ages 18m-6yrs old; children grouped by age and fluency level
- 3 hour morning classes and 2 hour afternoon classes available
- Options for one, two, or three days per week
- Classes start next school year (2014-2015)
Interested in enrolling your child? Here is what you can do next:
- To learn more about VIVE, read the class description, and FAQ's
- To learn about tuition rates, email us or view the tuition breakdown on the online application
- If you have questions, would like to meet us, or view our school, please contact us to arrange a visit!
- If you are ready to enroll your child, fill out the online application here.
We also want to introduce our new Immersion Program Director: Eleann Rodriguez!
Eleann (Ely) Rodriguez is originally from Puerto Rico and has spent the last three years teaching at a Spanish Immersion school. In addition to extensive experience teaching special needs children, she has also focused her career in developing and implementing curriculum that offer students multi-sensory learning opportunities. Read more about Ely here...
Semillitas de Español
12412 Tomanet Trail
2425 Exposition Blvd Ste D
* Canta classes at both locations
* Vive classes only at Semillitas
Join a class!
CANTA para Grandes
JUEGA (Coming 2014!)
VIVE (Enrollment OPEN!)
Registration for our 9 week Canta Summer session (6/23 - 8/23) will open on June 2nd! Sign up for our newsletter or like us on Facebook to get a heads up!